21 Mar Laundry Aide
Under the supervision of the lead housekeeper, performs duties to provide clean linens to all areas of the Health Care Center to include stocking clean linens and gathering soiled linens for laundry service processing. Performs duties required to provide residents with clean personal clothing and items to include washing, drying, folding, and hanging, and labelling residents’ clothing and keeping it separated from neighbors’ clothing.Department: MHCC
Chain of Command: Laundry Aide, Lead Housekeeper, MHCC Administrator, CEO
Payscale: Non-Exempt, Hourly, Call Pay, No Differential
Physical and Mental Requirements
- extended periods of standing/ walking
- manual dexterity
- pushing pulling carts <200 lbs
- repetitive motion
- lifting/carrying >= 50 lbs.
- visual acuity
- hearing acuity
- OHSA Blood Bourne Pathogens Class I
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
Licensure, Registry and Certifications
- None Required
Personal Job Related Skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Prior Work Experience
- Entry level position (none required).
- None required