09 May Stock Clerk
Posted at 19:44h in Jobs
Performs duties involved in receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering supplies for the Hospital District.
Shift(s): Hourly, Non-exempt, Call
Location(s): Seminole Hospital District
Receives and stocks supplies.
- Helps check supplies received against purchase documents or invoices.
- Places supplies in proper storage area in the stock room.
Delivers supplies to departments.
- Delivers supplies received direct to departments is stock levels are not maintained in stock room (Non-Stocks)
- Fills and delivers orders for supplies from the stock room to requesting departments (Store Requisitions).
Assists supervisor in inventory control for supplies and equipment.
- Helps place identification tags on equipment.
- Assist in checking supply inventory levels.
- Assist in conducting equipment and supply inventories.
High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
Entry level position
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to understand and follow written and or verbal instructions.
- moderate periods of sitting/standing or walking
- manual dexterity
- pushing pulling repetitive motion
- lifting/carrying >= 50 lbs.
- reaching climbing kneeling/bending
- transporting up to 300 lbs. on cart
- visual acuity
- hearing acuity