05 Jun Housekeeping Aide
Posted at 14:45h in Jobs
Performs duties involved in cleaning and sanitizing Hospital District facilities to include furnishings, decorum, equipment, and laundering materials not laundered by outside laundering service in accordance with established medical facility cleanliness standards.
Chain of Command: Housekeeping Aide, Director of Housekeeping, LTC Administrator, CEO
Payscale: Non-Exempt, Hourly, Call Pay, No Differential
Physical and Mental Requirements
- extended periods of standing/ walking
- manual dexterity
- pushing pulling carts <300 lbs
- repetitive motion
- lifting/carrying >= 50 lbs.
- visual acuity
- hearing acuity
- OHSA Blood Bourne Pathogens Class I
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
Licensure, Registry and Certifications
- None Required
Personal Job Related Skills
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Prior Work Experience
- Entry level position (none required).
- None required