M.S. Doss Fitness Center, along with Cardiac Rehabilitation, offers rehabilitation and exercise programs designed to help people become healthy and stay well. The fitness center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art exercise equipment designed to support cardiac and physical therapy patients during their rehabilitation programs. The equipment and resources are available to the community at large for a small monthly fee.
Special events are also sponsored by the Fitness Center.
For more information on the M.S. Doss Fitness Center and Cardiac Rehabilitation, call 432.758.4837.
New! You can now pay your monthly dues automatically from your checking account. Ask a Fitness Center employee for details.
To see a list of our state-of-the-art equipment click here.
- New member orientation and free personalized exercise program
- Free body composition test (body fat check)
- Blood pressure checks to members and community members upon request
- Corporate membership rates to local businesses
- Open use of pool for individual swimming and water activity
- Racquetball and wallyball activities (seasonal leagues and tournaments)
- Strength/ weight training supervision
- Circuit Weight Training
- Water Aerobics
- Iron Angels
- Drums Alive
- Step Aerobics
- Power Yoga
- Zumba Fitness
- Fitness Director: Jerrold Hill
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Jerrold Hill
Assistant Director: Jason Briggs
Fitness Center Hours
The M.S. Doss Fitness Center is open 6 days a week for your convenience.
Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Fees
Individual, corporate and senior memberships are available.
- Regular monthly rate (individual): $30.00
- Regular monthly rate (individual and spouse): $50.00
- Senior rate (62 and over): $17.00
- Regular annual rate: $270.00
- Senior annual rate: $153.00
All members must be at least 18 years old. Children are not permitted in the facility.
We follow a pro-rate schedule for new members or previous members returning after an entire calendar month break in membership. Check with us for the current fee when you start your membership.